Interior Painting FAQs
Many factors can contribute to that.
1. The quality of the paint used is of the utmost importance.
2. The amount of traffic through a particular area.
3. Whether or not there are smokers in the home.
4. Is there a fireplace that is used on a regular basis during the winter months, and does the damper work properly?
5. How many children and their ages?
There are too many factors to take into consideration, and each home can be different. However a good quality job done by a professional crew under normal conditions should last anywhere from 6-10 years. Call us and we will be happy to evaluate your particular situation and offer you a more precise answer.